TAN is a naturist social club. Our
members enjoy the freedom of being nude while enjoying the
company of our friends. We strive to create an environment where
our members can be comfortable while nude and in the company of
other nude people. In order to achieve this goal, we abide by some
common sense rules.
- TAN is clothing optional. We provide a non-judgmental environment
where our members may be comfortable. Nudity is accepted as
normal and appropriate, but we do not pressure anyone to dress
in a fashion where they are uncomfortable.
- TAN respects the privacy of our members and guests. We
expect all participants to behave accordingly.
- TAN is not involved with any sexual activity. Sexual behavior
including sexual touching, sexual advances, or uninvited contact
of any sort is unacceptable at a TAN function. This applies
to all participants including activity between married partners
or willing partners. This includes advances to TAN members made
away from a TAN event but as a result of the TAN event. Sexual propositions to other members, sexual innuendos in conversation, gawking, or commentary on the physical attributes of any member will
not be tolerated. Violation of TAN standards will result in the revocation of membership.
- TAN has a membership process to review applicants for membership
and allow them to meet the TAN members before joining. Applicants
must provide full, complete, and accurate information about themselves.
- TAN does not discriminate on the basis of marital status,
gender, age, ethnicity, or sexual preference. However we strive
to maintain a reasonable gender balance to assure the comfort
of all participants. We will decline membership to new applicants,
if necessary, to achieve balance.
- TAN is primarily organized as social entertainment for adults. TAN events are usually not appropriate for children. (Homes may not be child-proof, etc.) However
arrangements may be made to accommodate children when appropriate
and with the consent of the host.
- TAN relies on its members to host events and to contribute
to events held at the homes of other members. We expect participants
to bring food to potluck events, provide alcohol for personal
consumption, and provide towels or other equipment as needed.
We expect participants to be respectful of the property of the
host and to notify the host of any accidents or problems they
- TAN does not engage in political activity or advocacy related
to nudism. However, we are affiliated with and make occasional
contributions to national nude groups who keep abreast of nudism-related